- Get a Host server where you will have your website maintained.
*You can always create your own, if you know how to do all that.
2. Create your own Unique Domain name (best would be with .com)
3.Make sure that when you set up your website, it is full of contents and useful info.
4. Be confident and don’t give up straight away, managing a website can be harder than we think.
5. Use every link that you can and that you need for your website to improve it.
6. Make sure it is interesting for everyone or do what you want to do and attract only specific type and specific amount of audience towards your idea.